Thursday 26 May 2011

Never Let Me Go



Saw this movie on Monday.
It was beautiful, quite strange, and sad... and it made me extremely thankful for the life I live and so terribly in love.
I would most definitely recommend it.

If you want to go and see it, please don't watch the trailer first - the whole story is in there and I think it would kind of ruin the freshness of it all. When we went we had pretty much no idea of what we were going to see; and it was just perfect that way!


All photos are screenshots from the trailer (which I only watched after seeing the movie! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Is it like really really sad, like crying sad? sounds nice but you know I will be crying my eyes out if the story is too touching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmh... it's quite sad, and I have to say I shed a few tears (but then again, I do for most movies, even the not so sad ones, so don't worry!).

    It's sad but at the same time it made me feel thankful for the life I have... so i left the cinema with a double feeling, which was really interesting and quite nice actually.

    Let me know what you think of it if you go and watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...